When purchasing an item, you are simultaneously buying a license for usage of that item. This license gives you different rights of using the item in different ways.
The Extended License grants you, the Purchaser, a non-exclusive, non-transferrable right to make use of the work that you acquire. Your use of VES's product (the product sold by videoeditorstudio.com, aka Templates), under the Extended License, is subject to the following conditions:
1. VES's product may be used in local, national and international broadcast production, film, independent film, corporate video, web video, video production, website, educational video, printed format, electronic document such as Keynote presentation, as part of software you create and in a music track, etc...
2. You may use the VES's product alone or you may incorporate VES's product into another work you are creating.
3. VES's product may be used in any number of productions.
4. VES's product purchased under Extended License is NOT limited to a single workstation and can be used on multiple machines.
For example, if you purchase a Motion Template file and utilize it in a corporate video, you may re-distribute or broadcast that video as many times as you like. You may also use the same source file in another productions any number of times and on other machines in your office.
5. If VES's product is used or incorporated in a work, there are no number restrictions of copies of that work that can be reproduced and distributed.
6. You may NOT advertise nor provide customization service of VES's product on your website nor via other type of service or standalone application.
For example, you are NOT allowed to create a customization platform, which will offer pre-rendered videos based on VES's product. Another example will be that you cannot incorporate VES's product in an application or system, which customizes the product automatically (e.g. by modifying the source code).
7. You may NOT create any competitive products based on VES's product.
Reselling: Items purchased under a extended license may NOT be redistributed or resold "as-is" or as part of any other collection of project resources or files. In other words, you may not re-sell our files as stock footage/media in any way. Items purchased under a extended license may NOT be advertised as "your product" in any way.